"Some days he's a frog - - some days he's a prince"



Friday, July 30, 2010

Abstract Rhombus & Nightingale

Here are pictures of two socks I am knitting for the July Sock Knitters Anonymous group.  The first is Abstract Rhombus.



The second is Nightingale.  Excuse the picture.  I smashed everything in my scanner.  I have already begun this sock but don't have a current picture.


Both socks have to be finished by the end of August.  It will be close, since I am working on several other things at the moment, including test knitting the Spoon Chrysanthemum shawl for MMario

In the meantime, I am off to bake some Braided Lemon Bread, Strawberry Shortcake Cookies and Cherry Clafouti.  Yummm!

1 comment:

spinndiva said...

OMG! I adore the second sock!!! Can't wait to see it finished!! The rhombus sock looks great as well, but there are ROSES on the other one!!!! LOVE!